ACCOMODATION PROCESS FOR OJA AND SJO PARTICIPANTS - STEP BY STEP
How to apply for dormitory?
1. You must have an account in Core2 System. If you don`t have an account, there is a guide how to create that account (dormitory.sspw.pl -> Right side of the webpage -> "Important files" -> "How to create an account - guide").
2. Apply for dormitory (left side of the webpage -> "User" -> "Application for dormitory")
3. Fill in your application.
4. Click "send" (application status: "SAVE").
5. If your application is correct click "send application" (application status: "RECEIVED").
6. End. You can`t submit your application without attachment, so it is no problem if you don`t see your attachment.
Application for dormitory is only for place in double or tripple room. Single room isn`t available.
If you make a mistake in your application, you can withdraw your application. How to do that?
1. Apply for dormitory (left side of the webpage -> "User" -> "Application for dormitory"
2. Click "Withdraw application" button
3. Click "Withdraw appliction for sure" button again.
4. Now you can edit your application. Change data in your application.
5. Click "send".
6. If your application is correct click "send application" (application status: "RECEIVED").
Do you want to live with your friend, who is going to study at WUT too?
SUBMIT TEAM PREFERENCES (You can do it when status of your application is "SUBMITTED")
1. Go to "room/team preferences"
2a. If you want to create new team (your friend didn`t create it), choose "create own preferences/create corporate preferences"
a. Tick checkbox "create corporate preferences"
b. Enter name of your team to "corporated preferences name"
2b. If you want to join to team (to team which was created by your friend), choose "join to currently existing corporated preferences"
a. Enter name of your team to "Corporated preferences name" (it is important: lower, upper case letter)
Problems? Questions? Write to "A separate Accommodation Committee of International Students" by Contact (right top corner of the webpage)